HOW TO BUY 1ART TOKEN
You can buy $1ART on Yoshi.exchange on either Fantom Opera network (FTM) or Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
Set up a Wallet and a network
First, you need to be sure that you have a Fantom Opera compatible wallet or Binance Smart Chain compatible wallet respectively.
If you don’t have either, one of the options compatible with both networks would be Metamask wallet. The instructions below will guide you through the Metamask wallet installation:
Install Metamask wallet:
- Install Metamask application on your smartphone:
iOS, AppStore — Click to download
Android, Google Play — Click to download
• Install Google Chrome, Firefox or Opera browser extension for your Desktop browser
2. Authorize your Metamask wallet:
a. Select “Create a Wallet.
b. Create a username and password
c. Pay close attention to your uniquely assigned Secret Recovery Phrase, and store it somewhere safe. If you lose this series of words or forget what order they’re in, you will lose access to your wallet and it will be unrecoverable. We recommend writing the phrase on a piece of paper and storing it in a memorable, safe, and secure spot.
d. Confirm the phrase by placing all of the words in the correct order as they were assigned.
e. MetaMask is successfully set up and you get your wallet address
For example — 0xa2b5FFB688A234B5082E41ff5fB9e41d67F5744A
f. Proceed with setting up your network:
Add Fantom Opera network to Metamask wallet
- Select network: Custom RPC
- In the newly opened window enter the following data:
- Network Name: Fantom Opera
- RPC Url: https://rpc.ftm.tools/
- ChainID: 250
- Symbol: FTM
- Block Explorer URL: https://ftmscan.com/
How to buy #1ART on Yoshi.exchange
- A purchase of token on a DEX is performed through an operation called swap. You must have tokens to perform a swap
- Go to https://Yoshi.exchange
- Push connect
- Approve connection in your wallet (enter wallet password if prompted)
- Approve the switch to the relevant network in the wallet if prompted
- Check if the chosen network is the ne on which you want to perform the swap, otherwise choose the correct network and approve the network change in the wallet
- Choose the input token (the one with which you will pay)
- Choose $1ART as the output token
- Click SWAP
Note: in order to perform any transaction on either Fantom Opera network or Binance Smart Chain, you will need to pay so-called gas fees, which are paid with native tokens ($FTM on Fantom Opera and $BNB on Binance Smart Chain). At the moment of writing these fees are minor in value, often under USD 0.05 in equivalent, but there must be some to cover these fees. If you have none, there are several way to get some, which are:
- Buy some on CEX (Centralized exchange). The most popular are Binance.com and Coinbase.com (note that national restrictions may apply for citizens of certain countries, always check with ToS of each CEX)
- To get minor amounts for a new wallet you can use a so-called faucet. At the time of writing multiple $FTM faucets are available on the web, but make sure you are using a legit one
- Ask your friends. It’s very likely that you know someone who can lend you a required amount of $FTM or $BNB
Join to Yoshi.Exchange community: